"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Late Night talks

i really love college.

you learn so much about yourself, and the people you live w| .. i really enjoy the late night conversations we have .. we talk for hours about everything .. and it's really an eye opener to discover things about others and yourself. this is why i want to be a psychologist, the human mind really interests me. but its 4:35 and i have an 8 o'clock class .. smh this is college. goodnight/goodmorning

No comments:

Post a Comment