"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, October 5, 2009

about a year ago ..

today wouldve marked a year .. sadly it didn't get that far ..

although my heart is still taken; my mind is open.

i don't let my emotions get in the way of my priorities.
if it's meant to be; reunited we will be one day.
until then, i'm living my life and what's left of it [ his voice]

i have the memories and the lessons learned.

i can truly say .. i am a better person today because of him, i learned more about myself and discove(red) great things.


goodnight. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment