"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, September 26, 2009

$$$$

i always been about going green. as in money, and yeah i guess i can recycle and shit. but i do love money and the things i can obtain w| it.

"They say money can't buy happiness? Look at the fucking smile on my face. Ear to ear, baby."  

"Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any."

- Jim Young [ boiler room ]



now that's superficial i know, but i can't help what makes my heart warm, i wish money didn't have as big of an effect on me as it does, but w| money comes power, and i do love the feeling of power. when people ask me what i want to be, i answer successful .. w| success comes happiness .. maybe not to everyone but when you get what YOU want; how does happiness not follow through ? i know for ME, when i get something i want i become the happiest person in you 100 mile radius .. and fuck what anyone says, i do what i want. and if liking nice things that just happen to cost alot sometimes make me superficial, then so be it. i recently discove(red) a way to get money w|o doing much .. yes, it's legal. lol but i never gave that option much thhought, til i was put on to game.. now it's on. being an on campus college student aint no joke .. lol seriously. 



later, =)

No comments:

Post a Comment