"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

say what ?

so i'm here enjoying my ham&cheese hotpocket .. 
mmm .. delicious.
i finished my first class.. next class is Fitness @ 11. 
i wish i had a car, so i can drive home when i want to.
it's so weird not having to tell my mom where i'm at. or calling to see if she cooked, or telling my now EX-boyfriend to come over and spend some QT, or waiting for Sammy to come get me so we can go to "the hood" .. there's so many things i miss about home, but i am really enjoying my time here, it's real interesting to see how us young adults can suffice w|o adults for the most part. on campus, we RARELY see adults, no we NEVER see adults unless it's  campus security. i feel boxed in sometimes, like if i'm stuck here isolated from the "real world" .. but in reality, it gets no realer then this, i have to go to wal-mart and do my own groceries, wash my own clothes, cook my own meals. i don't pay rent to live here, [ Financial Aid does lol ]. now i have a better understanding of how life is, and i appreciate my mother so much more now, cause doing everything on your own gets annoying .. sheesh. lol even though i only been here for three weeks, it feels like forever .. and the view is something serious [ i'm up on mountains ] the clouds seem at an arm's reach, the fog so thick you can't see next door. my roommates and adopted roomie [ lol ] get along well for the most part .. hopefully it stays that way .. but let me go start getting ready for this tough workout i'm about to endure [ my motivation is this outfit i wanna wear when my tummy gets flat lol ] 


peace&lust. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment