"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, September 13, 2009

it was good about a month ago.

so bascially, i have been slipping after i promised i wouldn't .. so sorry to the few that actually read my blogs and find what i have to say interesting.
i have a hard time w| things like these .. i always wanted to keep a diary, but due to my forgetfulness and dique never having time, it always slips my mind. i would just love having my thoughts and ideas and emotions all organized in chronological order so i can look back and have memories rush back. but i guess this blog will do.
anywho .. so i'm in like my third week of college, i love it here. i miss my friends and family back home .. but i can't say i'm depressed. i am however upset i missed TRUE BLOOD. [ browsing the web for ways i can watch it online ] i have met alot of interesting people .. interesting indeed.
i like how i'm living .. i'm still not used to my schedule .. and it feels weird cause i'm literally on my own. no mommy to count on .. i like this feeling. i do have pictures to share, but just not yet. i want to get them all nice and what not ..
oh yeah, i DiE for the READY album .. woo .. Trey songzzz
but lol lemme go ..
peace&lust. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment