"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, September 24, 2009

sigh.

so the weekend is tomorrow, and i'll be staying at herk,
-_-
i wish i was going home, i miss it .. there's people i want to see and hang w| ..
i wouldn't say i'm extremely homesick but i feel like i'm slightly homesick.
plus this whore came and fucked up my weekend ..
so for the next 3-5 days i'm gonna be irritable and bitchy. gee how fun .. lol smh

but my stomach hurts .. i'm a take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment