"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful.

Hi November. My favorite holiday, thanksgiving. Where everyone is more grateful and thankful, forgiving and giving.. the food is just the perfect way to end it.. Everything just calm.. Until Black Friday.. Where we chaotically rush through Christmas, turn up for New Years, before we turn over that new leaf..  In that order. 

But I'm thankful. 

I'm thankful for the weed that clicks with me so well, thankful for the occasional chaos, the rare pure moments of bliss, the reminders, the ideas, the music..I love music almost as much as I love food, you know I'm definitely thankful for that. I'm thankful for my health, and wealth of mind body and soul. I'm thankful for my loved ones. The ones who truly want to see me prosper and are nothing but positive towards me even when they're letting know how they feel about my negatives. I'm thankful for society, as fucked up as it may be.. It's what we've created. And we've created a society where literally anything is possible and we're reminded everyday.. Lucky us. It used be a secret. Thankful especially for the knowledge I carry and the knowledge I continue to pick up. 

I'm extremely thankful for my mind. I can't say that enough. If I don't have anything, I have one hell of a mind. No one can tell me otherwise. It doesn't want to stop expanding, it doesn't shut anything out, it processes thoughts, ideas in so many different ways, I'm amazed. That's really ill to me. Like my mind literally amazes me. 

Today marks the countdown to the end of the year.. Time will fly, you can fly with it or get lost in the wind. Remind yourself, of everything you're thankful for.. Remind yourself of where you want to be, and how you're going to make that happen. And be thankful that today, who you are allows you to see that far ahead. After you say thanks, get ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment