"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, November 8, 2013

Shit real.

It's only getting realer...

I wonder too much, I think. I don't think it's healthy to ponder about the unknown as much as I do, but of course, I can't help it.

Initiative is getting better, showing more benefits as time progresses.. I think about all the work I've done, just sitting here.. And I just keep adding to the pile.. Securing their role in my plans.. 

Preparing and shit of that nature. 

Really taking my time in unveiling things with projects and people. My anxiety is a bit more calm now. 


The calm before the storm... 

Such a beautiful storm awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment