"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Say word..

I only know what I get told, but I cant always go by what I'm told.. 

It's funny, no matter who is telling me something and other people are involved.. I always wonder if that's how it really happened.. 

Not saying what I'm being told isn't true.. But to what degree?.. Since its from your eyes, you perceived that whole situation slightly different than anyone else there... Sometimes its delusion, but its perception nonetheless.

I love those moments when I was told a story from one perspective.. I learned their role or what they thought their role was, when they were wrong about their thought of who they were in the situation, the justifications that followed the situation. Blah blah.. And I'm just soaking it all in, analyzing, suggesting possible solutions.. Trying walk in their shoes And then later on.. I get another piece of the puzzle, someone else tells me of the same situation, but their interpretation of it, their role, allowing me to look at it from another angle, another pair of eyes and it's always funny.. And extremely insightful. I love the human mind so to be able collect all this 'data' for my personal observations makes me feel warm lol.. The only reason this happens to me a little bit more, than the usual.. people love talking to me, they just always feel like telling me a story. And I don't run my mouth. 

If person 1 tells me a story, and I somehow later on meet the main character in person 1 story, I don't even bring up person 1, what they had is none of my business. Person 1 just chose to share it with me. That character will never know, I know of that story unless Person 1 says it.. never from me. So I know alot more than what people think, I just absorb all of it. And really observe how people move, of course. 

See you really can't go by what your told.. Always gotta do your own research, how you do that varies; but one thing key in research is paying attention, to everything. Not just the little details. The big picture as well. What one says of another says way more about themselves than it does of the person they're speaking of. Keep that in mind.

I never go by what I'm told of other people I've never met. I feel like until we meet, I have no solid opinion of you. What I'm told of you, is just how others view you, not always necessarily who you are. Granted. That being said, I take everything I hear or see, into consideration.. Never to the heart.. 

I always wonder what people say of me, how they view me, those that never met me.. What they think they know because someone told them their perception of our relationship, or any encounters between us.. It's funny, cause people view things differently.. Some take serious what I joke with, and vice versa.. But what people fail to realize, you can't accept that version of the truth as full fact. You have to see for yourself to see the truth. 

The only way you can see the truth, is for yourself.

Truth is, alot of people don't pay attention, not even to what they, themselves say.. So as long as you are.. You'll always catch the underlying tones in conversations.. You watch how someone talks just to talk, how they talk to you, how they speak of other people, life situations they've encounte(red) their choice in topics, life views.. It always says so much about a person...

It's like the questions answer themselves...
Only if you're listening. 

Everybody wants you to take their word for something, but their word is only half... A piece if you will... Of what truly is. 

It's deeper than word and perception.


No comments:

Post a Comment