"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, October 30, 2009

BULLSS !!!

okay so ever since Derrick Rose got drafted to the Chicago Bulls last year .. i been a fan. i think he is soo talented and finee .. dont judge me. lol but tonight was their first game.

they played the spurs and won
Spurs - 85
Bulls - 92

 Derrick Rose sco(red) 13 pts. 7 assists and 7 rebounds. hes soo fucking fast on that court i get moist. [ channing voice ] lmaoo


his jump though ? damnnn

 
teamworkk ..



this one a beast. fall back jefferson. lol


Hinrich is so little but so fast lol



get that out of heree ! lol



Duncan a joint thoughh lol



and he had a sore ankle ? sheeshh





George hill is a lil' jyointttt lmaoo

No comments:

Post a Comment