"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, October 25, 2009

boys,boys,boys,oh boy.

ever since i can remember, i always been one of the guys. guys that i've dealt w| on an intimate level always seemed to have a problem w| that. personally, i never ca(red), simply because i can not change what gender i feel most comfortable around, i always feel females are so judgmental, and its always something w| us, don't get me wrong, i have my selective few that i ride and die for, but i digress. basically, i put boys into four categories;


MY Boys - the guys i really truly consider family, the boys who i know have my best interest at heart and not in my draws, the boys i know would smack a female faster then she can inhale if i feel disrespected. the boys i know who would cheer me up if i'm down, give me advice when i need it, and always got me w| whatever. these is the only boys i'd do anything for, and it's not many.

The Boyssss ;-) - these guys are the fineeeest of the crop .. lmao the ones who i'm cool w| but hmm .. i wouldn't mind taking it to the next level; but i won't. because i feel we're better off as friends, but those are the type of friends you joke around w| and talk and maybe even flirt w| .. but in the end its just innocent.

ugh, these boys =\ - the ones who don't know how to take a hint, these persistence motherfuckers who think if they chase you long enough, you'll eventually give in, the guys who care about sex and how to get it fast, the annoying ones, the flashy ones, the ones who are constantly bragging about their packages, their money count, the "badd bitches" they had intercourse w| .. shit i just don't care about - these guys get no love - from me anyway. i tend to "CURVE" guys like this. 

then there's THAT Boy - the one who planted a heart in my cold insides and magically got it to grow, the boy who made me become less selfish and more open to compromise, the guy who showed me it was okay to believe in love, and all that good stuff. the one who broke my heart but still seem to put it back w| a few simple words. the boy that made me able to say 'i Love you' w| ease. the one i know i can count on, the one who hears me out, the one who is so far away but the memories brings his scent under my nose, the one who made me feel like a little girl and a grown woman at the same time, the love of my life. he's the one who despite the fact we aren't together, will always have my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment