"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, October 24, 2009

so what ?

so what if i do things my way ?
so what if i don't need your approval ?
so what if i don't always listen to what i should do ?
so fucking what ?
was i not born alone ?
aren't i going under the dirt when i pass alone ?


i'm sick of people being so fake concerned .. i live my life how i want it. fuck what you, your mother and your father's favorite aunt twice removed has to say. let me make my mistakes, let me learn my lesson. sheesh, i wanna learn and experience my shit first hand. like


Can i Live ?

No comments:

Post a Comment