"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, October 26, 2009

sleep ? definition please.

Sleep  (slp)
n.
a. A natural periodic state of rest for the mind and body, in which the eyes usually close and consciousness is completely or partially lost, so that there is a decrease in bodily movement and responsiveness to external stimuli. During sleep the brain in humans and other mammals undergoes a characteristic cycle of brain-wave activity that includes intervals of dreaming.
b. A period of this form of rest.
c. A state of inactivity resembling or suggesting sleep; unconsciousness, dormancy, hibernation, or death.


lately, i haven't been sleeping .. idk why. i always had the tendency of tossing and turning before i go to bed, but its gettin ridiculous. i love to sleep, so when i can't it irritates me. now i'm up .. and its 4 .. i have an eight o clock class that i refuse to miss, so i REALLY can't sleep now. if i do, its over.  so i lay here on my laptop in the dark .. while my roomie gets her rest as her loud ass iPod plays. [ good thing i like the songs playing ] i'm laying here making up imaginary scenarios that most likely will never happen, all because i'm sleep deprived.. its just not fair ! i want to rest. shit.

But anyway, i finally seen Paid In Full

dont judge me for never seeing it, judge these stingy people who never wanted to let me hold the DVD, anywho i enjoyed it .. i knew Cam'ron aka rico was a snake since they was in prison .. lol i just aint like how Mekhi phifer died .. i oh dee love him .. he is soo sexy .. mmmmmm lol but yeah i just didn't like how sonny died, and how his uncle did it. i swear sometimes you can't even trust family. smh, goes to show you .. NOBODY knows NOBODY. [ Running Sca(red), another great movie ]

but i'm off to browse the world wide web.

until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment