"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, August 23, 2009

TrueBlood.


i die for this show,
it
sucks me in,
i just hatedd how it ended this week.
wtf !
somebody has got to kill maryann ..
here are some questions i have;


1. why the fuck does Maryann want Sam so bad ?
2. wtf is Sookie really ? ( that glowing hand freaked me out )

3. is sookie and Eric gonna get crazy ? her dreams is wilding out.
4. who was this "queen" and she died right ?
5. why doesn't that drunk detective dude ever get sucked in by Maryann ?
6. why Jason always playing warrior ?
7. what was the purpose of that girl knocking on Lafayette door ?
8. where the fuck is egg ?
9. where maryann got Carl from ? 
10.when is Tara taking them damn braids out her headddd ??? -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment