"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, August 28, 2009

about my day

so today i woke up around 10ish .. earlier then usual, showe(red) and went to the hair salon ..
i cut my hair shoulder length w| layers and dyed it [ semi-permanent anyway ]
i wanted a chocolae brown, since i dyed it Jet Black in dec. most of it didn't catch on.
its cool though, i'm content w| the results.
i went home and changed [ as you can see the difference in shirts ]
and then went to meet my friends Channing and Sha'ava'.
we got some McDicks [ that's what i call McDonald's ]
and i had the Bacon&Cheese angus [ mmmm delish ]
anywho ..  after that Sha'ava had to go tend to something and me and channing hung out at my house and just chilled .. and took pics.
we took this on my laptop.
 
 
i think my bangs look funny but i like how my laptop looks 
 
courtesy of her camera .. =)
well those were the highlights of my day.
got another long one tomorrow.
night.

No comments:

Post a Comment