"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Monday, August 24, 2009

this time next week.

i'll be at Herkimer college,

i should be more excited ..

but in all reality, i'm sca(red) and nervous, only because this is a really big step and a complete change of scenery.i'm a citygirl at heart, always have been, always will. so for me to just go out and head to the suburbs is a little irrational for me. but it's a decision i thought long and hard about. put alot of time, and hopefully, me being on campus benefits me in the best way possible.

i've always shyed away from trying things that i were never too sure about. i hate not knowing how things are going to turn out for me, but truthfully, that's what life is about; learning and experiencing new things and change. i do know change is inevitable, but i try to atleast have some type of control on how i change, and when i'm not in control of whatever situation i come across, i panic. i hyperventalite, and feel helpless. i find this to be weird. but nonetheless, i felt by going away, i could figure out alot about myself, and come out a better person throughout it all. but isn't that how we're supposed to come out being through ANY experience ? .. a better person overall. i try to embrace more opportunities that are thrown my way and hopefully face my fear of things i can't change.


Life is "trying things to see if they work." - Ray Bradbury.



i just felt the need to get that off my chest. whew, feel a whole lot better.

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment