"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

14 days

less then two weeks ..
and then i'm off on my own.
goodbye highschool girl
hello college woman,
i never been more nervous,
well i suppose i have but this is in the top 5.
i'm what you would call an "over-thinker"
i think wayyyyy to into things.
i can't help it.
i try and avoid as many mistakes as possible.
and that might be my downfall,
sometimes overthinking tends
to not allow me to try certain things.
but in two weeks,
i'll face the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment