"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, August 21, 2009

basically.

i finished watching Sex and the City

the movie.

i die for it,

i can watch it a million times.

i loved loved loved loved loveddd

the series.
i want a lifestyle like that.
minus me gettin left at the alter by the love of my life.
but the successful career and wonderful friends ..
they make aging seem like
something to look forward to
instead of something
to dread .. which i once thought.
but yeah im off to bed now. lol



and i want a lifestyle like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment