"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, August 9, 2009

R.i.P. Ralph ..

i realize i haven't been updating ..
but i been busy, i leave in three weeks
and alot has to be done .. lol

today marks the fourth year since my uncle has passed.
it still feels like yesterday ..
he was truly a remarkable person,
he was one of the smartest person
i have yet to come across ..
fuck a father, he was the next best thing.
now as When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne plays
i think what more would i have accomplished if he were here ?
or how many mistakes i could've avoided
if God hadn't chosen to take him away.
i still ask why him ..
and he always cross my mind
when i watch any Crime show or tell someone
a joke is way over their head.
i get watery eyed when his wife or daughters come to visit,
but i know that he is in a better place,
and he is free of all the pain he had to endure
while on earth.
i know one day we will meet,
he'll have a space for me on a couch in heaven
with the best of Law&Order on ..
until that day ..
i hope to live life with minimum regrets
and hopefully impact someone
the way he impact me ..

never forgotten. ily.

No comments:

Post a Comment