"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Happy New Year everyone. :-)


I had a great time last night. Brought the new year in drunk and high as hell with friends I care about dearly. Way better then last year (I fell asleep at 11pm woke up at 3am .. sounds fun right ? blehh) but anywho, the first day of the year was pretty chill. Ate some lasagna, had some cake. Pretty much spent the day watching movies w| my mom. I love 500 days of summer (we just finished watching that) .. I can watch this movie everyday, it's that good. I have yet to get ti(red) of it. Starting tomorrow (today is my recovery day lol) I'm going to begin my workout. I have a month til I go back to class, I would like work on my figure, I want the flat stomach for the summer time so I can flaunt around in crop tops w| no insecurity. So the plan is to do a workout for 30 minutes once in the morning, once at night; everyday til I return to school and am able to use the gym free of charge. Let's see what happens .. I also have been gettin more than 4 hours of sleep lately, so that's good. I'm just trying to take it one step at a time, and i'm trying to be more organized and less lazy. lol I don't have New year resolutions, I have yearly deadlines. hehe




Daily Quote:
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives. - William A. Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment