"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ehh ...

My days have been blending together, my sleeping pattern is worse than ever .. but progress takes time. I can't wait for mother nature to leave .. I hate when she comes to visit. I didn't write yesterday cause I slept the day away .. Today I just listened to music and took it easy .. I get real bitchy when I'm going through my lady things. whatever. anywho I'm trying to figure out when I'm going back to school in reference to how I'm getting back and all this other bullshit .. I hate packing and arranging transportation. I really wanna buy a car, but I want an apartment first. So a car has to wait. Almost a week into the new year and I have yet to feel discouraged. I am still all giddy w| excitement about the plans I have. : )






Daily Quote:
Best position of my life, My future looking bright. - Nipsey Hussle

No comments:

Post a Comment