"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Finale

Happy New Year's eve everyone. Today I'm gonna spend time w| my family then after midnight w| some of my closest friends. some drinking, smoking and pure fun. This is a short post since I still have to make the lasagna, do my hair, shower and get ready. I hope everyone is safe and has a great time w| people they love. Despite your luck w| this year or any year prior, the fact that we are even alive to welcome yet another year is amazing. Happy New Years eve. :) .. see you in 2011








Daily quote:
time isn't wasted, unless you're getting wasted - Asher Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment