"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just me and my .. music.

I love music, no I really .. Love music. No matter the genre, if I like a song, I like it. The beat especially. If the lyrics are REAL .. I am in love. I love when I hear music and I feel. No matter the feeling, whether it be good, bad, I love it. I am always in auto pilot. Music makes me feel alive. Some songs give me goosebumps, some bring tears to my eyes, while others make my heart warm .. and if the song is EXTRA real .. I feel everything at once, it's a beautiful feeling. I can listen to music all day. I listen so hard .. I learn word for word of any song after like 3 listens. I take music very serious. I love Rap and Hip Hop .. R&B, Pop anything that makes me feel something. When I'm sad, I listen to music, It uplifts me. I relate to all songs, if I experienced it, Don't wanna experience it, or wanna experience it. There's a song for those three categories .. I feel some people listen to music because of WHO is on it .. I listen to music because of WHAT is being said. I'm listening to music as we speakk .. Ashes to Ashes by Rick Ross .. Trill shit. lol 
Not feeling too good, but my music is helping me out. bout to pop a advil pm and drink some ginger ale. Mother nature came to visit me .. smh


Daily Quote:
Music is my hot sex - CSS

No comments:

Post a Comment