"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

... reunited.

Hey, it's been a long time, like usual .. and I won't say I haven't updated because I don't have time .. because that is far from true. I have all the time in the world. Things just been hectic .. I want to do to much but don't know where to start. I need order, some type of self organization where life isn't as chaotic as I make it. Sure a little chaos is fine every now and then, but I have been stressing the littlest things and forgetting .. I'm still a teenager ( I'll be 20 in June ) the year is almost over and I can't say it's been good to me, I'm glad it's over. I'm not hoping that 2011 will be a better year, I'm going to make it a better year. For awhile now I've been looking at life as if the glass is half empty, instead of half full. That is all about to change somewhere in between finals, packing to come home for the winter break and realizing I'm going to be 20 hit me. I'm not happy, I have been waiting for things to happen, everything I accomplished was because of the few times I actually stood up and did something about it. So since clearly hard work pays off, I'm going to work harder .. instead of hardly working. I have little things I want to make apart of my regular routine since I feel I've been leading a boring life (my standard definition of boring). One of  them being blogging more, I know I know, I always write that same line after months of hiatus. But I like expressing myself and I can't keep a diary for shit, I need somewhere to have my thoughts recorded. plus I don't have many followers so I don't even think people will read this .. but whoever is reading this ..*kudos to you .. welcome to my mind : )* - I'll feel dumb if no one ever reads it. lol anywhoo back to the point, I guess you can say I had a revelation .. I'm like a phoenix,I got hot and burned to death so my re-birth is soon to come. hehe : ) welcome me back blogger, I'll be here more often. 


Nightly Quote to sleep on:
Happiness is not a possession to be prized, it is a quality of thought, a state of mind. -  Daphine Du Maurier 

No comments:

Post a Comment