"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

laptop blues ..

before i left school someone dropped my laptop (that person is still unknown) and the screen is bleeding in the right hand corner. sometimes the screen shakes making it very hard to use. andd to top it off some buttons are gone. -_____- and i have online classes so it makes it veryy hard.
i'm buying a new one soon. i realllyyy want a macbook. but i might have to settle for something a lil more in my price range. i have alot i need to get. so yeah i'm pissed. but i'll be okay .. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment