"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rise and Shine.

I've been up for about an hour now, which I think is progress .. due to the fact I usually would be going to sleep around this time. I took nyquil pills to help me plus I'm getting sick (or was, I think the pills did miracles) I had a nightmare that Zombies were out to get me and I was all alone, real I am Legend shit, I don't like dreams like that. At all. I'm watching a movie called The Right Temptation, pretty good actually. I kinda wished I was asleep for more than 6 hours but I feel rested so I won't complain. Anyway I did my laundry yesterday so I feel like I accomplished something (I love the smell of clean clothes) and since I've given up hope on finding a temp. job for the winter break, I'm going to do other things to preoccupy my time. Like work on my fitness, take an online winter mini and try to be more healthy. I love food but I don't wanna be all grease on the inside, plus alot of healthy food are tasting better than ever. I feel I'm growing rapidly as a person, on the inside anyway, but I want the change to show on the outside too. I must admit I do feel good about this, and as the new year approaches, I pray I don't get discouraged. for an Optimistic I can be pretty pessimistic. "Baby steps" is what I tell myself .. Patience is definitely key. (side note; this movie is toooo good .. ugh the suspense. If you happen to catch it on cable pr netflix, watch it)  well good morning to everyone and I hope you make the best out this day, I know I will. 

Daily Quote:
We must become the change we want to see. - Mahatma Gandhi 

No comments:

Post a Comment