"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pre -COLLEGE LiFE ..

i suppose i do my best blogging .. late nights and what not.
lately i haven't been able to sleep ..
idk why .. [ shrugs shoulders ]


but anywho,
i'm extremely excited to start
my college life.
i will be attending a community college
w| a campus,
mainly because
i thought i was hot shit in highschool
so my GPA isn't how i want it to look.
plus i plan on attending hunter after i graduate herkimer.

the campus is beautiful and the school is huge,
the dorms are like apartment and houses.
ahhh !
i can not wait til i move in
[ aug. 31st hopefully a lil earlier ]
and meet my roomates
and decorate and all that good stuff.


i will definitely post pictures and what not;
i'm just happy that i made it this far.
i truly made my mother proud,
i couldn't let her down.


this is the beginning of my 7 year plan.
lol odd right ?
well whatever ..
alot of things i do may be conside(red) odd ..

but i'm a go watch family guy ..

post something else later ...


peace.love.milkshakes.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment