"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Signs.

When I look at people who are unsatisfied with their life .. I always wonder, where in their life they igno(red) the signs??

... I am a firm believer in vibes, signs and energy .. and I feel all are key components in life. I also feel that if you're heading in the wrong direction in life, there are signs to tell you such; whether you want to recognize or ignore it, that's ultimately on you. I been paying attention lately, more than usual .. especially now that my mind has been becoming much more clearer. All I wanna do is right my wrongs .. and WRITE my wrongs .. so that getting right is nothing but a thang. All I've been doing is plotting and some more plotting. At this time in my life, I know exactly what I want, in a very clear idea .. I don't really have time for much else these days, but perfecting my blueprint. on a pursuit of happyness .. word to Will & son.

No comments:

Post a Comment