"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, August 5, 2012

You aint about that life.

That term is fun to throw around when you're playfully teasing/joking but some people use it in the most serious tone.
But, I just want to know ..
How do you know what life I'm about?
You know me since birth?
You know my thoughts? My dreams? My aspirations?

People tend to forget, just because you know someone doesn't mean you know everything or every side to them. Just because you weren't aware of what someone was capable of doesn't mean "they're not about that life" ..

Susie could be the sweetest girl, she kills three people and someone she knows would say nah she not about that life .. Umm apparently she is.

People are so quick to box people into this frame they've built off of what they've seen and assume this is all the person is; it never occurs to them that maybe there's more to this person than they know. I, for one am rarely ever surprised when I see or hear things from people that isn't what I'm used to seeing or hearing from them. But I don't judge or claim "they're not about that life" the most I say is "shit, I ain't know (S)he had it in 'em"

People show you what they want to show you, You never stop getting to know a person, if you feel you hav,e that's where you fucked up at. everyday is different than the last and people grow every day. Don't underestimate anyone. Anyone is capable of anything. You most certainly can be about that life, if you choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment