"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, December 4, 2009

you know what they say ..

"you can take the nigga out the hood;
but you can't take the hood out the nigga"

i noticed that even at college, some people just can't leave the "hood mind" in the hood. like it's some people that just are out to cheat the gov't. but little do they realize they gov't. been cheating us. its the blow when we are 3 hours away from the city to better ourselves and grow as individuals, yet here we are acting like we're still in the "hood". the same rules don't apply. i can honestly say i feel safer at school then i do at home. and that's because people are fucking nuts ! everybody is losing their fucking minds cause 2012 is dique the end of the world. but let me not digress, the point is, its quite sad when the place that supposed to help you better yourself is full of people not trying to move on .. LET'S GET TOGETHER peoplee ! damn, ignorance is not acceptable if you choose not to grow.





just wanted to get that off my chest. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment