"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lord knows

"Too many guys think I’m a concept, or I complete them, or I’m gonna make them alive. But I’m just a fucked-up girl who’s lookin’ for my own peace of mind; don’t assign me yours."  - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind


Lord knows that shit is soo true .. like i honestly don't understand why Guys try to G' me so hard ? like yeah, i can admit i feel i am an attractive young lady but some guys fake act like i was put here on earth for them .. and i guess that's supposed to be flattering but alot of times it isn't. or maybe its just i swear every guy is trying to run game and try to score in home court. who knows [ kanye shrug ]

No comments:

Post a Comment