"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Sunday, May 31, 2009

how to be a lady volume one

now i must admit, i wasn't feeling that "so good" song .. until i heard the remix w| Lil waynee. i dieee for some weezy, but thats besides the point. so i decided to give this obvious 'out there' girl group a chance and listen to their album. and i love it ! .. minus two songs.. i really enjoy it. it was produced by the-dream, so it was bound to be something creative. my favorite songs are .. "muah", "Friend lover" and "9-5" .. if anyone is thinking about buying the album, you should. what i like most about Electrik Red is that they're not playing the innocent role or sweet lovey dovey act. i just hope they do not end up like Danity Kane, or 3LW ..


until next time,
Crissy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment