"God, I ask not forgiveness, for my sins are mine to live with" - Shirley [Baby-sitters]

Straight to the point ..

"I tend to think alot. so I'll just roam from topic to topic .. just because i discuss something doesn't necessarily mean I'm feeling some sort of way.. it may just mean I choose to discuss it .. because I find it interesting. Or I feel some sort of way, my call."

Friday, May 29, 2009

god how i hate aeropostale

ugh ! where do i begin. fuck Aeropostale.
this clothing line blows mine. i swear .. now i cant even lie,
i used to wear aeropostale freshman year which was like 4 years ago.
but every adolescent in the state of New York has discove(red) Aeropostale and named it their favorite brand of all time. i can not tell you how sick and ti(red) i am of seeing EVERYone and their grandmother's with the four letter logo on each piece of clothing .. now if you loveeee aeropostale don't jump down my pants because i despise it. i'm entitled to my opininon .. what really grinds my gear is how alot of the youth from New York think they're "Fly" "Flee" "swaggtastic" [or whatever the fuck their calling well dressed now a days .. ] by just wearing aeropostale. isn't their shirts like 5/$20 and jeans 2 for $10 lmao idk ..
but i just felt like saying it blow mine.
it irks me.
it grinds my fucking gears.




'til later blog readers .. =)

2 comments:

  1. LMAOOOOOOOO. omg you are so effin hilarious. this was funny !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree completely rollie trollie

    ReplyDelete